How's the saying go? The opposite of Congress is... uhm... ssergnoC...
Dibs!
I play fantasy baseball, fantasy football, and now fantasy basketball. The concept is simple: The participants play as "managers" and pick (or "draft") players from a pool that will participate in the upcoming sporting season, sort of like a pickup game of ball during recess. Each manager then competes with each other (in different ways in different leagues) and a winner eventually emerges at the end of the season.
Well, besides being basically a forum for shit talking and blasting each other's balls (don't get any ideas), fantasy games engage the participant and forces them to care about players, teams and even sports that they wouldn't usually give two shits about, because of who is on their squad.
The creators of Fantasy Congress kept this in mind, and produced a game that used the same concepts of fantasy sports and applied it to, well, Congress.
At first I felt really jazzed to play this, but I probably won't.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home