I'm the yellow Frank White
Living in New York (Yes, I'm bragging), I have started to experience uniquely New York things like bitching about expensive rent, being splashed by passing traffic driving through puddles and paying New York sales tax. Also, I've taken it upon myself to start reading the New Yorker. Or at least spend $5 to hold it on the train and look smart while gawking at confusing cartoons. Well, the New Yorker has a cartoon caption contest every week, so I thought I would start participating in it on this here blog and show you what I can come up with.
This week's cartoon:

My caption: "Hey, man. Get the fuck down from my couch. And where did those flags come from?"
Alternate: "I'm glad you've come around on the idea of the Confederacy, Mr. Bush."
Another: "I'm sensing some mommy issues here, but our time is up now. Leave the check with my receptionist."
This week's cartoon:

My caption: "Hey, man. Get the fuck down from my couch. And where did those flags come from?"
Alternate: "I'm glad you've come around on the idea of the Confederacy, Mr. Bush."
Another: "I'm sensing some mommy issues here, but our time is up now. Leave the check with my receptionist."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home